I am participating in three blog carnivals/festivals this week! I’ve got quite a bit of reading to do.
- Survive a Recession by Gather Little by Little.
- Stimulate Your Finances Every Month by Single Guy Money.
- 10 Ways to Save Money at the Grocery Store by Mrs. Mo’s New Jersey, Baby!
- Frugality in Practice: Making Things Last by Uncommon Cents.
- Save Money With DIY Repairs by Harvesting Dollars.
Money and Values is hosting the 153rd Carnival of Personal Finance. I am excited that they included my post 10 Ways To Reduce Spending Painlessly. This is one of my favorite carnivals because I can relate to almost every article shared. Some of the ones I am looking forward to are:
- Six Ways to Get a Ton of Money & the Attitudes That Go With Them by Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck
- how to make money without a job and why you should by Brip Blap
- Is Your City Recession-Proof? These 10 Are! by FIRE Finance
- Sneaky Fees from American Express Charges by Growing Money
Finally, my post on Scary Conversations was included in the Carnival of Financial Planning over at The Skilled Investor. This is the first time I’ve seen that blog, so I am very interested in digging into the archives there. Some of the other entries I can’t wait to read are:
- Top Ten Tips – Managing Your Personal Budget by Tip Diva
- College is expensive, Why pay more than you have to? By David Makes Cents
- Why You NEED More for Retirement by Master Your Card
- Easiest Way to Save Money AND Become Rich by Improved Life
Check them out and let me know what you think. I have lots of reading to do!