24 Work From Home Job Ideas

by Momma · 20 comments

It’s pretty depressing to see how many of the people I know and love are out of work. It’s hard to be encouraging, because… well… they’ve heard all the pep talks they can tolerate without choking the living daylights out of people. They don’t want to hear that “it’s going to be ok in the end”… they want to hear “you’re just what our company is looking for, when can you start?”

Since I can’t way the latter… and don’t want smacked for saying the former… I say “Hey, I have links to some places you can check out for Work at Home jobs, and a few other websites you can earn get a little cash here and there. Let me send those to you!” I’ve actually been saying that a lot lately, so I’m just going to share it here and direct everyone to The List.

Please please … did I mention please?… leave links to any of the sites I’ve forgotten in the comments, or email them to me so I can add them to this entry.

Online Freelance Work:

Online Juror:

IT Geekery:

Virtual Assistant:

Customer Service:

Other Work at Home Professionals:

Points, Gift Cards, & Extra Cash Oh My!

If you’ve had experience with these companies, please let us know how it went. I know that I use and LOVE MyPoints, Cash Crate and Opinion Outpost.

Well folks, our friends who are out of work are definitely looking for some options that they may not have thought of before.  Can we help them out?  What tips do you have?

Do you enjoy what you’re reading here? Get free updates online, or get them emailed directly to your inbox.
Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

1. Changing Income Without Changing Lifestyle
  2. Planning for the light at the end of the tunnel

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Momma April 20, 2009 at 12:54 pm

OOH… I forgot YouData They pay actual cash, via PayPal for every ad you view. It’s not a lot of money, but every little bit helps…. and it’s really easy.

Lara Fabans April 21, 2009 at 2:19 pm

http://www.Homejobstop.com – been a member for a long while but never landed a job.

http://www.freelancersoasis.com – recommended in a WSJ article

http://www.project4hire.com – don’t know much about it

http://www.hotfreelancejobs.com – jobs look legit, was mentioned on another blog.

And don’t forget http://www.craigslist.com is quite good for part time work, gigs, and full time work.

Barbara Ling, Virtual Coach April 24, 2009 at 7:35 am

Nice ideas! The amazon and ebay affiliate programs also make it very easy to monetize ones blog with niche items too.

Barbara Ling, Virtual Coach’s last blog post..Agonizingly CRUCIAL – When Your Blog Suddenly IMPLODES, Banish Panic (troubleshoot and deactivate plugins instead to find the hang)

Dan July 2, 2009 at 12:57 am

Hi,

I enjoyed this post, and I agree that internet earning is often the way to go in this economy. You have some great links in this post that I will be checking into. I hopw you will also check out my blog. (See the link above). It is new, but I will be adding much more work at home related content in the coming weeks.

Dan

Leigh November 23, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Cash Crate might be all right in the USA but I hated it here in Australia. One thing I had to fill out took me about 20 minutes and it only paid .25c. All the others required that I download something to my PC and that’s a big no no. Plus there were only about 5 offers total that would have earned me a grand sum of $2.00. Currently I’m trying the niche website technique with affiliation or adsense and it’s making a little bit (avg .50c a day) but I’ve only got six websites so far. Plus how cool is this template. Very nice.

Janel Dulpo November 6, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Finding a full time work from home job is tough

Leatha Weitnauer December 31, 2010 at 9:47 am

I found this blog website a several days back nonetheless totally did not remember to bookmark it – I will not make the exact same mistake once again – it is going right inside my personal favourites.

laterooms london January 21, 2011 at 11:31 pm

You made some great points there. I did a hunt on the subject and discovered the majority of people will recognize through your blog.

Mom July 25, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Hey love this post!

I have a few to add – associatedcontent.com (you write articles, although I think they were taken over by yahoo…) used to use it and loved it. Been out of the swing of it for awhile though.

Also – surveysavvy.com – sends you an actual check in the mail. NOT a big $ maker but a little big of something is a lot better then a whole lot of nothing :) You just fill out surveys. No buying anything (at least I’ve never had to)!

volume pills April 9, 2013 at 10:55 pm

ajjsu4qsjodfttftnpnnb, Volume pills paypal, LaSNLPH, [url=http://biggervolume.com/what-ingredients-make-volume-pills-so-powerful.html]Semenax sperm volume pills[/url], VzWzUVm, http://biggervolume.com/what-ingredients-make-volume-pills-so-powerful.html Semen volume pills work, nnzIZrV.

Samesls May 28, 2013 at 7:47 am

all likes professionals working on this site

Sumir Adodra Business Consultant June 11, 2013 at 2:40 am

You could definitely see your expertise within the article you write.

The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who
aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

League Of Legends Custom Game Tournament Code October 18, 2013 at 2:21 am

This starts chain of events which will eventually lead to the death of the King,
and start of the all out war between successors to the crown for dominion over Westeros, while the long winter approaches.
In an effort to encourage active reform and shield players from toxicity, we’ve implemented a
new account restriction that limits in-game
chat for toxic players. Lesser Wraith Fixed a bug where lesser wraiths were granting less experience than intended
(4 instead of 15).

clash of clans unlimited gems hack May 23, 2014 at 12:28 am

Players will use the warriors to raid other villages clash of clans cheats and stealing resources from other villages.
By keeping a close watch for Clash of Clans. Finally, the message boards are a good place to
get strategies for other games that are like Clash of Clans Hack, click the download below and
get the best bargain on preordered games. Both games are very well-liked
in many homes.