OK OK. I don’t know everything… or even most things… but I know where to find it if I need it!
Every day, as I read through my feed reader, I save items that I think “I’m SO going to share this with my readers”. Then, I move on to other tasks and promptly forget that these articles were so great that I felt you would gain something from them.
As of today, there were 560 articles I meant to share. (WHEW! You bloggers are some smart folks!) To kick start the sharing, I’m passing on One Thousand Five Hundred Twenty Six tips and tricks from some of my favorite blogs. As you’ll see, some of those authors appear more than once. That’s because they rock my socks.
Please give these fabulous folks a read and let me know how you enjoy these articles.
- 10 Simple Changes That Save Gas: The Wisdom Journal
- 75 Tips To Survive A Down Economy: Frugal Dad
- 10 Ways To Save On Groceries: Free 2 Be Frugal
- Over 800 Money Saving Ideas: Free Money Finance
- 101 Dirt Cheap Ways To Enjoy Yourself: Marc and Angel Hack Life
- 12 Great Resources For Buying Smart: Five Cent Nickel
- 100 Things To Do During A Money Free Weekend: The Simple Dollar
- 101 Coupon Tips & Tricks: Way More 4 Way Less
- 10 Painless Ways To Save $100 This Year: Money Saving Mom
- 5 Influential Books All Bloggers Should Know: ProBlogger
- 10 Commitments You Should Make For Your Own Financial Success: The Wisdom Journal
- 9 Tips For Going To One Income: Prime Time Money
- 13 Tips For Packing Light With Small Children: The Simple Mom
- 70 Things To Do Before Having Children: Marc and Angel Hack Life
Home & Family:
- 36 Tips For Productivity In The Home: The Simple Mom
- 35 Ways To Watch TV Without Cable Or Satellite: My Two Dollars
- 30 Useful Tools Everyone Should Own: Marc and Angel Hack Life
- 25 Ways To Reuse Everyday Household Items: My Two Dollars
- 10 Free Dates Your Wife Will Love: Frugal Dad
- 27 Great Tips From Around The House: Milk Your Money
- 10 Steps To Becoming A Results Based Leader: The Wisdom Journal
- 7 Habits Essential For Tackling The Multitasking Virus: Zen Habits
- 20 Networking Mistakes You Should Not Make: The Wisdom Journal